Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Grass Fed Beef vs Corn Fed Beef

It's amazing. If you watched King Corn you know that corn fed beef has so much fat in it that it is no wonder we are a nation of mostly fat people made of corn. I just recently learned that there is as much Omega 3 in grass fed beef as in fish, only there is no mercury. Grass fed beef are leaner, but the chemical makeup of it will help to keep us thinner. We really can have our beef. It costs more, but what we will save in the long run on medical bills could add up. No more corn fed beef for me. We will resume Friday night steak nights at our house! For more information, go to www.whiteoakpastures.com/news-12-2208html.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info. I've been reading "You, The Owner's Manual." Looking for new ways to care for my body, and I appreciate the tip about the beef.

    ReplyDelete